Saturday, May 10

Said she's going to L.A.

I like Manson.... as in Marilyn...not Charles... i mean, I don't if I'd like Charles. I never did try and see the pro's.... only the con's and that is not a good thing. Anyways, there was a point to all this... as in this post. I remembered I had a Misfits version of Ramones' 'The KKK Took My Baby Away' ... which in fact I don't have anymore. Well, I might have but I have no idea where it is. And I can't find it anywhere on the interwebs. Soooo... yeah, you get the point. On the other had, I found a version Manson did. Which gets us back to the beginning of tis post and my statement 'I like Manson'... and I like his cover of 'The KKK Took My Baby Away'. It was in fact the first time I actually understood what the lyrics say...besides the part with 'KKK took my baby away' ... yeah... this really makes me think of Exploited. Cause you never really understand what they say unless it's in the song's title....

oh, a mp3 of Manson's cover...yeah, suuuuure....

Marilyn Manson - The KKK Took My Baby Away

I also remembered how much I love Big Black's 'Kerosene'... and Misfits... so i'll throw two other songs... the named Big Black one and a song that was covered at a certain point by Metallica... yeah

Big Black - Kerosene
Misfits - Die, Die My Darling

No comments: