Thursday, June 5

I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you

I have a new love.... Say hello to the most perfect thing on Earth.... woot....

Also, I have a second new love.... actually, this new love is a duo... from Ohio... and they play psyche-garage-punk... and have a song called 'Poison Ivy's Chamber'. Can you spell 'we love The Cramps and we are not afraid to show it?'. They say they are influenced by 60's Garage/Psyche and by British Mod ... Really now? Like the fuzzy guitars and raw vocals weren't making the exact same statement. You had to voice it as well for us mortals.

The Black Elevators - Poison Ivy's Chamber

Also, their myspazz page features a live fuzzy-wuzzy cover of Bowie's 'Moonage Dream'. This makes me think i'd love to be a rock'n'roll bitch for them.

No comments: