Sunday, February 25

Lastfm...

Oh...it was a week of nonstop music..I mean it...so...I bring to you my lovely chart this week...

1. The Rapture - 249
Saw them live...ever since, I can't stop listening to their music...I also send Bican a track...he liked it...go figure...

2. The Strokes - 224
Yes...I know...

3. Placebo - 67
I read a review for Meds...The dude who wrote it is an idiot...So I didn't go to sleep yesterday untill I listened to ALL my Placebo...I went to sleep at 5 am...

4.Cajun Dance Party - 56
16...Goddamn 16....:|

5.Sebadoh - 49
Fab...fab..

6.Hotel Fetish - 48
Ro indie...I do love my HF green tee...

7.Yo La tengo - 47
Dude, these guys are a great band...I am sorry I didn't pay attention to them earlier

8.Arctic Monkeys - 43
Oh, so good...

9.The Amsterdams - 40
Ah...yes, I love 'Taking Care Of Anna'

10.The Libertines - 39
figures....

No comments: