Sunday, February 17

Climb, climb on board!

Uk Times says something about the latest types of tribes.... I say I'm going for the membership card in the nu (g)rave one. With out the 9 inch platforms, black lipstick (actually, no lipstick is the best... natural almost unheathy beige lips are the best)... I thing that the main reasons why I should be in this tribe are:

1. My look is getting more and more goth... sure, meets mod.... and in a sligthly 'i've attended a Klaxons gig last evening' way.
2. I like to make meself noticed at a party... especially if I don't like it.
3. My (unheathy) love for the Horrors and Ipso Facto*
4. Spirits on ice is a nice why of getting 'poisoned'
5. I love Bauhaus and other 80s goth bands...

Oh, I must tell you more about Ipso Facto. 4 girls form London. They make gloomy/morose garage rock and own my heart. That's pretty much it... oh, the Adams family organ and the great outfits inlcuded



Ipso Facto - Little Puppet

No comments: