Monday, March 10

Bring yr own bombs

So...this a a completely pointless rant about how I hate Kim Stuart and Pixies and Peaches Geldof and how the fact that Klaxons are hanging out with them and going clubbing and stuff really makes me wanna crawl in my dark/emo corner and never come out... I mean... those three persons mentioned at the begining of the post are...well, hateable by default and whores (not h0rs...they probably want to be h0rs, but the real ones are seemingly not so on drugs as klackeys hence make fun of them...) and they are not worth hanging out and drinking and getting high with Klackeys. I honestly think Al Quida should focus all its energy on bombing them and their families and especially those who gave birth to them..end of rant...


------

Oh, this being a music blog, here are some song I like

The Rascals - Out Of Dreams
The Courteeners - No You Didn't, No You Don't
Amy Macdonald - Poison Prince
Rooney - Where Did Your Heart Go Missing

No comments: