Thursday, June 21

INSA's burning

Off topic again, cause we love them... we'd do off topics for just about everything in our life. Anyways, as I was going to say... Living in a dorm, in a campus is a wonderful thing... I think... School's almost done and the whole of Insa is having a blast getting pissed... So, last night (... she said, oh baby, don't feel so down...), some people thought they'd have some fun and started yelling around the first year dorms... made whole lotta noise... so the people in charge of the two buildings decided to pull the fire alarms at about 10 pm and get everybody out of their rooms... That was not fun... Then, some retard thought of pulling the fire alarm just after the storm started... so we could have a little shower.... Bloody hell...I have a cold, you blatant retards...and I was watching 'Ciggarrettes and Coffee'... again... (and my room mate was watching 'Love Actually'... riiight...) ... I have a gig to attend tonight, so hopefully I won't be here when some other retards pull the fire alarm...

Somewhat on topic: have tagged all my Clash... oh., yeah... now i can listen to 'Lost In the supermarket' and 'overpowered by funk' and 'brand new cadillac' and they'll get scrobbled on lastfm...whoa!

No comments: