Friday, June 22

Yeah, me too.

Yeah, I think I’ll also buy Re:Publik myself. Actually, I’m sure of it. And it will feel great throwing Tuborg plastic glasses at one another again. For the moment I’ll throw just empty Coke cans. In the garbage can. But I won’t throw the one I shared with Bican on Adina’s 18th bday. I’ll keep it. Pack it carefully in colourful wrapping paper and put it among all the things I’ll leave in France for the summer. I know, sweety, everything is a challenge. And challenges are awful. Writing that short ‘thingy’ was hell of a challenge. Having to be here is one. And, oh, I have to write a review for the gig last night. And how I wish I could write one for the Lou Reed gig. I am no longer on a Prozac prescription. I am not sure when it ended. Yesterday. Today. I don’t know. Maybe there will be another cute blonde guy that will spread Visine all around and help us. Cause my eyes sore. Even after a year of staring at another Visine kinda guy. British this time. And he’s been to Bucharest. Hey! Maybe the blonde at Motoare was Brit as well. Here is something you hear quite often from me. But, guess what? This time, I got it. Maybe it was because you weren’t saying anything. Just like you’ll get it and I said nothing. And I do hope I’ll have more than just the words figured out. Oh, and you know how last summer we were thinking of taking my English certificate paper to the magazine. So maybe they’d like it and maybe. Just maybe. And hey, remember I told you I had a nightmare before the presentation of the paper? I dreamt Big , Cretulescu and Leo. Serban were in the jury. Shit! And, yeah. Thanks, sweety, for writing it. Not the mail, the blog. You should try becoming a psychiatrist.

No comments: