Friday, May 18

Later edit....

It's still not work... What do you mean what? My Lastfm player.... that thing that is so sacred to me... It won't! I did everything... Uninstall, reinstall, delete it from me laptop, download it again from the Lastfm page, install it... I even changed my password (I know what you're thinking, I am so much not getting a new account... I've scrobbled over 30.000 tracks from july... you know how hard is that... I won't start it over again... no way... )... I need it... Take anything else... My messenger... my Myspace account... (okay, I was kidding about the messenger....) ... my cellphone... I don't use it... erm... I meant to say 'I DO use it alot....'.... My... erm... Plasticines cd (stupid cunts, made me buy that stupid, wothless cd...) ... My memories of the Klaxons gig... (you do realise I'll take that back as soon as my lastfm player works, don't you?)... My soup... it's very good actually... instant...but very good... my Inrock mags... (but don't touch the one with the Monkeys on the cover....). Well, now seriously... I am really disturbed by what's happening... o.O.... And I think I'm gonna have a fit....

1 comment:

Warmer Climes said...

Auzi, n-ai vrea tu mai bine un platouas?

...N-ar fi mai bine sa ne impacam si gata?

[Am o saptamana excelenta si vreau sa ma fac bun si iertator]

Eu te iert pentru nervii mei praf.

Ma ierti si tu?

Si gata.

:)

In fond, n-avem prea multe de impartit. Am putea, din contra, sa discutam in aceeasi directie...Un mare fan Rapture si Strokes m-as putea numi si eu.

Toate bune.


[mi-am cerut scuze pe obstructie]


Vlad