Tuesday, September 4

Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got

Mi-a trebuit sa merg la gig Razorlight (asta prin februarie)... I hated every bit of that gig... and plecat asa de despressed de la acel gig. And so my love for Razorlight's music was fucked... Nu am mai putut asculta Razorlight... not to mention the unlimited hate for MR. BORRELL!THE GREATEST ROCK STAR IN THE WORLD!...


Sambata am simtit ca vreau sa ascult Razorlight... and I did so... acum ascult Razorlight... I guess ca acum pot sa le ascult din nou melodiile (nu fara a face nitel misto de Borrell's egomania... )... Do not worry, I still wanna torture Borrell and see him burn in hell... The whole point is that it feels weird/strange listening to these song again after *counts* 7 months.. fara sa ma simt o ura profunda... hm

No comments: