Monday, September 3

She goes and she gets drunk, she gets off...

Gata! S-a terminat... azi am dat that bloody exam... I am free like a bird in the sky... Si pe urma am ars-o cu stil la Motoare (have some very cool pics of meself... will post on fashion blog when boske gets home... Boske sta la Branesti... long way home) si in Jack ( unde am stabilit ca my extremely worn-out sex pistols tee era de fapt cu motorhead...)... si Bican a ajuns la concluzia ca we and dogs are alike (aveam two eyes... two ears... fata de organismele unicelulare... ).. lame Bican... but so funny Bican...

Time for some music news... I got me Muse ticket... aaaaand... something that really amazed me... Peter, Bjorn & John cancelled some Canadian dates to preform at the VMAs... well, no Amy so we could at least get the other Europeans...lame MTV... and so not funny... read it all here

No comments: