Saturday, September 1

So why should I reinvent myself?

In the news today:

motanul meu a mancat o conserva de ton... you kmow, catfood cu ton... idea e ca el in general (a se citi ALL THE TIME) nu se atinge de asa ceva... oh, well...

I hate Bican's ass and I will beat the hell outta him as soon as I see him... Asta e veche... Motivul e mai nou... TOT nu si-a reparat netu'... de vreo 3 weeks (cam pe atunci si-a reparat clacul dupa vreo luna si) tot zice ca isi face si netu'... daaaar nu... and now I want him to post those pics we made Monday in Green... pe that fucked up fashion blog we have... si sunt asa nice those pics... aaaaargh.. feeling frustrated.

I am working on two short stories... a Klaxons fan fic and band fic... was feeling creative yesterday dar se pare ca iar m-a parasit inspiratia... but hey, vorba aia... a cynic told me the best is yet to come... so cheer up!

No comments: