Monday, March 19

The Top + Some Wallowing In Self-Pitty


1. !!! - a fab band they are....and a fab new album they have....

2. Klaxons - funny fuckers....hairy...but so funny(just for the fuck of it...here's a pic of James Righton of yr beloved Klaxons)

3.The Strokes

4.Cut Copy - And God said 'There shall be great Ausralian bands!`

5.Queens Of The Stone Age - had a metal moment this week-end...been listening to SOAD and Tool...while Bican was Listening to Klaxons....:|

6.Nouvelle Vague

7.The Rapture

8.Hot Club De Paris - they are wonderful...Do add them to the incredibly long list of bands I adore

9. The Libertines

10.Van She - See no.4


Now....the wallowing part....My Windows had a breakdown...I do believe I'll get it fixed soon...But i do not have Internet in my room(I have to come to the Centre Info...) and....well...i don't have a computer period....And I need it!!!!!

No comments: