Sunday, October 28

Come on ,mood, shift back to 'good' again!

I am tired, incoherent, I have a writer's block... and I want more Mighty Boosh... yes, I'm the perfect blogger...

went to the vintage fair held at La Scena today... had fun, got meself a white with black&orange Mickey vintage tee and some pins... took photos of outfits... with a phone cam... met Zina... took a photo of her outfit... people know our fashion blog... yey...
tomorrow I'll get meself plastic jewelry... yey
got loads of books to read... bought 2 meself (Beigbeder's latest and Julian Barnes), took three Ballard books from British Counsil and a Houllebecq on from Institute Francais and Adina gave me about 20 books. Making a list of them all would be a very difficult/tiresome/tedious process... Should mention that among those books she gave me The Perks Of Being A Wallflower...
....
however... here's a quote from Ballard's Atrocity Exhibition (which I am reading... or at least trying to)

In the post-Warhol era a single gesture such as uncrossing one's legs will have more significance than all the pages in War And Peace. In 20th-century terms the crucification, for example, would be re-enancted as a conceptual auto-disaster.

Ballard makes me wanna listen to Klaxons...

No comments: