Tuesday, October 30

Random and utterly useless quiz

Lastfm top ten:

1 The Strokes

2 Klaxons

3 The Horrors

4 Arctic Monkeys

5 The Rapture

6 Placebo

7 The Libertines

8 Patrick Wolf

9 Interpol

10 Babyshambles

If there was a concert on the same day and same time and you could only go to one, which would you see?
I’d just kill myself….


Which have you seen live?
Klaxons, Rapture, Placebo


Favourite song by number 9?
NARC, Pioneers To The Fall…


Best looking?
I’m not sure… Strokes or Horrors… Hm…maybe Klaxons? Patrick Wolf? How about can’t pick one…?


How did you get into number 7?
Erm… how did the rest of the world get into The Libertines??? (is it just me or this actually sounds kinky…?)

Genre of number 5?
Dance-punk???

Is number 2 still alive?

Last time I checked the Klaxons official site (like… 2 minutes ago), everything was just fine


Favourite album by number 3?
You know… the only one they have… dooooh

Which is most likely to not be around in 5 years?
Hurts me to say… Placebo…

Favourite song of 8?
Right now… Bloodbeat

The one you listen to the most?
Right now.. Horrors…


Any of them country?
God! NO!

Which do you think is the least popular?
I’d say Horrors… cause they are still quite new…


How many albums do you own of number 4?
All

Any local bands?
I’d wish…

Any of them you disliked at first?
Yes… Placebo and… yeah, that’s it…

Finally, which is your absolute favorite?

Shoot me if I know…

No comments: