Tuesday, October 2

Happy Horrors Day!

As posted on the fuzzy wuzzy Horum (Horrors+forum=Horum)

"

We did dress up… (and picked Horrors names... Nancy Webb and Fagis Hotter... emoticon )
I think I quite nailed it … though, hell, I’m a girl and I do not have a pair of black skinny/tight jeans… I shall not comment his attire… as I said when I saw him “Well, I don’t wanna question yr decision, in my opinion, you’ve made an excellent choice” (yes, quotes were involved)…



I should mention that my boots had high heels and I can’t wear such things… so I ended up carrying them in one hand and walking barefoot…up and down a avenue and we acted all obnoxious and horrors-like, or at least I like to think so… (but then again, that’s what we do on an average day, no need for the day to be a Horrors one)…
I was thinking about baking some cookies, buuuut… I’m a lazy-ass… so we just bought muffins and gave them horrors names…”oh, noez, you ate faris…how does he tastes?”/”you want a tomethy, a rhys or a joe?” “I’ll have a rhys”
Then, we went to see the latest Harry Potter… at the mall (that’s the only place where they still showcase it…)… which was fun, cause we came up with stuff such as “Ginny is a parasite” and “Voldemort is the new thing”… and naturally “Potter!Rotter!”… (the movie itself was crap)… and that would be it…
Oh, and this photo is intitled "fingers grasping at popcorn"

"

Also, here's a little something from ...THE MIGHTY BOOSH

No comments: