Wednesday, August 15

Factory Boys

I am part of the team of a Bucharest street fashion blog... Now I can totally look like a weirdo while staring at people's outfits around city... Yes, I am staring and haunting down...

In other news, I want to listen to some Echo & The Bunnymen... Well, go ahead!... Yeah, the thing is I just have like 2 tracks in my pc... the rest are in my laptop... and my laptop broke... Yes, I push the on button and it does nothing... And in the dvd player of the laptop is where I also left my dvd with Factory Girl and Hystory Boys... I wish to musically torture someone...

3 comments:

Axelk said...

cu riscul de a parea geek dar preocupat de muzica pe care ai pierdut-o, i'll let you in on a little secret: poate ai in partea aia care iese din dvd player un mic orificiu tocmai pt astfel de cazuri. dc introduci acolo o agrafa va iesi fara a se strica.. hope it helps

Nancy said...

it worked... it worked... :D... mersi mult... :D

Axelk said...

ah.. ma bucur. nu toate au gaurica dar ai avut noroc. bravo