Monday, April 9

Do what you will

A Poem

Oh,Simon if you cut your hair

It'll send Christina to despair

Simon Taylor Davies

Katie wants to have your babies

That black mess on top of your head

Leaves some girls dead

Simon Taylor-Davies

I love your guitar abilities

It seems like you're always smoking cigarettes

I love when you preform it seems as if you have tourettes

Your hair reminds me of Donlad King

Do you by any chance swing

You have the best shoes

You are this poets muse

I love how you sit in a girly way

I'll be very sad the day your hair turns gray

You have a lovely blue guitar

Some people might find you crazy or bizarre

You're the best back up singer I've ever heard

You are the klaxon to be preferred

Horses might find that ther wings are damaged,water damaged

But don't worry you're still handsome,how have you managed?

Simon is a klaxons not centaur!

I'm sure you would make an outstanding mentor

Watching interviews with you in them are the best

I swear i'm not obsessed



U can also find more lovely poems here:



SIMON TAYLOR DAVIS. CLICK.

No comments: