Tuesday, April 24

O is for obsessed

nancy boyo: i am in love with 505 and d id for dangerous...
nancy boyo: i can't stop drooling at the sheer thought of those two tracks...
nancy boyo: and don't think i will any time soon
nancy boyo: and i can't explain why i love the new stuff so much...
nancy boyo: and i find that so very wrong...
Tina: :|
Tina: oh my.
nancy boyo: a review of the album written by me...that is out of the discusion...because i don't know what to say...that would sound even a bit credible.......
Tina.: maybe you could... publicly exorcise it? as in, make it your sts that you love it and hope it'll be a bad dream tomorrow?
nancy boyo: i tried...
nancy boyo: it's hopeless...


Yes, I tried... I'll try again... Well...I am aware things will go downhill if i do this...but... maaaaybe it'll work...So, hell... I love the new Arctic Monkeys album... I love it beyond words... I could listen to it on repeat for the rest of my life... However, i find no... erm... reasons why I love it so... I just know I do... actually, i'm not even sure I know... It's like a rollercoaster ride... or even better, the moshpit at a Klaxons gig... Katrina... enough comparing...so, i'll have to open up and confess that I am uncapable of saying something smart... no, saying something about it... I will just drool... excuse me, I must drool....

No comments: