Wednesday, July 18

Because I am bored and I feel like acting all retarded...

1. What are you listening to right now?
The Dandy Warhols -Minnesotter

2. What song makes you sad?
Smiths – Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now… then again.. most of their songs make me sad…

3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
many

4. Your all time favorite band?
The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys… Klaxons… Smiths… Placebo… Velvet Underground…

5. Your newly discovered band is?
GoodBooks… I love them so much

6. Best female voice?
Lily Allen, just because she’s such a oppiniated bitch

7. Best male voice?
Alex Turner, Julian Casablancas, the dudes form Klaxons… and many more

8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Alternative, Indie, Punk…

9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
erm… Nurave?

10. What do you listen to, to calm down?
i have no ide4a

11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Nouvelle Vague

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
Maximo PArk

13. Most hated band?
romanian crap

14. Song that makes you think?
the music I listen to usually makes me think…

15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
GoodBooks

16. Coolest music video?
Klaxons – Golden Skans…it’s soooo gay

17. Music video with the most babe watch?
beats me.

18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?
Erm…

19. Can you play a musical instrument?
let’s not talk about that… will know bass… soon… really soon

20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
Yes… and it was scary

21. Are you in a band?
Well… not exactly… I’m in a band-to-be

22. If yes, what kind of music does your band play and what is your role in it?
I’d be the bassist… and the music would be really eclectic

23. Ever dated a musician?
In my dreams….

24. If yes, what kind of music did he/she/they play/instrument/band?
yes…

27. If no, would you consider?
Never, never… nooooo….

28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
Yes… and one day, I’ll take over the world… MUHAHA

29. Best chick band you know of?
Girls Aloud…

30. Best guy band you know of?
oh… there’s a difference between „guy band” and ‚boy band’….hm…

31. Last song that you heard on the radio?
when I’ll be listening to the radio, I’ll answer

32. What do you think of Classical music?
erm…

33. What do you think of Country music?
god was good and kept me away from it///

34. What do you think of Death metal?
yes…

35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
Nouvelle Vague counts as BIG?

36. Are you a groupie?
yes, please

37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
oooo… Romanian… and I listen to music in English (mostly), French, Spanish, Portugese… and whatever language Sigur Ros use…

38. What famous musician would you like to have sex with?
I am not going to answer… just because the list is waaaaaay toooo long…

39. Worst concert moment?
Seeing Johnny Borrel up on stage…

40. Funny Concert moment?
erm… seeing Alan Donhoe dance…

41. Sad Concert moment?
Borrel ruinning my love for Razorlight’s music…

42. Best local act you can think of?
erm… Hotel Fetish, Amsterdams… OCS… AB4

43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
Drums… or synths…

44. Do you listen to the radio?
No

45. Do you watch music TV?
Damn them… they took away my VH1… so, no

46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
if i’m really bored… yeah, I wanna see JT shaking his ass at the top of the charts… i think

47. Have you met any famous musicians?
no.

48. Are any of your friends/family etc musicians?
Yeah.. sort of

49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
Strokes… I have this strange feel of huge dissapointment… so, yeah.. Strokes… songs like Ize Of The World and Razorblade and Electricityspace

50. Song that describes your life?
haha… X-press 2 feat David Byrne – Lazy *starts dancing*

51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
yeah.. got something agaisnt that?


52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
I usually hear the music first… so, no

53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
damn….. julian casablancas and nich valensi are married… merde… Oh, prince Monkey’s single… And James of Kalxons… just to spite Lindsay Lohan…

54. Favorite movie sound track?
Maire Antoinette

55. Any musician pet hates?
Pete Wentz… I secretly… well, not so secretly blame him for all that is wrong in the world

56. What do your parents listen to?
My mom likes Beatles and Queen and Romanian oldies… and my dad likes Pink Floyd and Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin…

57. What are you listening to right NOW?
Rapture – Pieces Of The People We Love

58. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
yes… i love those thingies… I get to show off my music tastes

59. What do you think of people who do?
If the band suck… go shoot yrself!

60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
Indie?

61. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Maximo Park’s Girls Who Play Guitars

62. Do you sing in the shower?
Is it wrong?

63. If so, why? If not, why not?
Because I’m a music freak…

64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Can I do both?:D

65. What is in your walkman/discman right now?
Fuck off with the mp3 player…My headphones got fucked up and I can’t fiind new ones…

66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
Crucial…

67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?
I don’t arrange to beat them up… I lock them in a room and make them listen to their own crap…

68. Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll, you dig?
yeah… whatever, dude!

69. Do you cook to music?
ha… I don’t cook

70. Do you sing in the toilet?
God, the people who made this thingy are sick, sick, sick…

No comments: