Saturday, July 21

I'm so quote-able....

Here is what Bican did after reading my blog...

agree on the whole Bon Jovi thingy... yes, Kate Nash is very nice... and, yes, Nancy's right most of the time... you will accept the fact that you're in a band... well... soon enough... we'll talk about that ethno thingy... and I thought you dated Wendy... Pheonix o sug... *coughs*... Editors, you say? what you like them now?.... oh, and I who thought you digged yr own hole... silly me...


In alta ordine de idei... I love Ballard and Hornby and Borroughs (the three writers I am currently reading books by), however... There are 6 characters who die in teh last Harry Potter and I wanna know who... and one is NOT harry... there, spoiling the surprise... so, today I'll be busy reading the last book... Ma inclin cu respect, in iau iaurtelul cu visine si ma duc in pat unde ma asteapta Harry...

No comments: