Tuesday, July 31

I have a sick mind

Ana had never fancied the idea of writing fiction. In fact, the idea scared the hell outta her. She was not a brilliant fiction writer. She lacked all the things her favourite writers had: she could not master Hornby's wit, she did not have the power to capture feelings like Zeller, she could not even write a thrilling story like Ballard did... However, when she realised that this was exactly what she was supposed to do to get in at Journalism, Ana decided to write lots of fiction. Not the usual crappy Journalism subject "oh, a lion ran away from the zoo of a big town. Write a story"... No, band fic... slashy at times... not this time...

Title: I suck at finding titles for my fics...
Pairing: ewwww.... none.... no one.....
Rating: R... only because that seems to be the rating of my blog....oO
Author: Le Nancy....
Disclaimer: I have a sick imagination and it usually runs free... It so happened that last evening I wrote a Horrors fanfic... Today, I wondered around city with Boske and I decided to write a fiction about our band-to-be... And I did so while we were sitting our arses at Motoare waiting for Bican to show up... It does not contain sex or other ichy things... I am writing about how I imagine things between my and my buds as a band... Sex would be wrong among us... Healthy with others though... Right, shut up now....

"Bican, I'll kill you!". Samy was staring at the beer spilled all over her drums.

Bican licked the last bit of chocolate of his thumb. "Why?".

Samy realised there was no point in arguing whit the idiot.

"I think a shell attacked me", Nancy was jumping around on one leg.

"A SEASHELL cannot attack you, dude", Bican said taking off his Ozzy sunglasses.

"You know, the sun is ruining my hair. I need to take care of my hair!!!". Adina was already complaining, much to Bican's annoyance

"Shut up! I need silence in order to creeeate", he said angrily.

"Oh, we trust Bican's creativity. Like that time he sang that tune we all thought was in Chinese", Boske said thoughtfully taking another sip of water.

Boske's new habits made Nancy utterly sad. She could not understand why Boske would drink THAT and not beer. She snatched the bottle from Boske's hand, causing Boske to spill water all over her blue dress. Than, she placed a bottle of beer in front of Boske.

"Here, that's more like you" and got back to the shell that was stuck in her foot. Boske started to cry.

"Oh, you're so girlish", Bican yelled. "I cannot concentrate with you around"

"You can't concentrate because you have ADD, you moron! And of course we act like girls. That's what we are. And... and so are you", Adina pointed out.

Without paying attention to her, Bican got up from his chair. "Somebody has got to take care of our guests. And I am the one fit to do that".

"You twat. You don't even know their family names. I DO! Now, the one to take GOOD care of them is I... their fan", Nancy was satisfied by her reply. She understood The Strokes. She was the one to show them the wonders - if any- of Vama.

"Oh, dear, who did that?". Fab was awe struck at the sight of the drums soaked in beer.

"HE!!!". Samy was happy at the thought that Bican was about to get his ass fucked and he'd understand that drums were a sacred instrument and required special attention.

"No... no, I did not. She did" Bican pointed towards Nancy who lowered her aviator shades.

"How could I have spilled beer on the drums when I have this in my foot." and pointed at the piece of seashell. "Besides, I could never spill beer. I am a follower of Boske's life philosophy"

They all looked at Boske who was still sobbing, the beer still untouched.

"oh, take a sip already. We all know you want to. Oh, dear God, I cannot concentrate with you people. I cannot focus. I cannot create!!!!", Bican yelled raising his hands in the air and acting all gayish.

"Oh, Seba, you and me, my room, in an hour." Fab gave Bican a wink that made him pull away almost instantly.

"I am not cheating on Mihnea with you". This caused waves of laughter followed by a moment of silence. However, the silence was quickly broken by Julian's voice.

"Hey, dudes and dudettes. Hey, Boske, what's going on?". He looked at the beer. "Why won't you drink it? You know warm beer's now good". He smiled. Boske rose her look at Julian. She wanted to kick him in the balls and her look made Julian understand that.


"So," he spoke moving away from Boske, 'ready for the gig?".

"NO!!!", Samy yelled with despair.

"That's it. You're impossible. I've had enough!" Bican turned around and walked away as Julian watched him.

"Oh, he's so gay! When will he ever admit it?", he wondered.

"Hey, he is not gay. A girl who likes guys cannot be gay".

"Hahaha", Nancy laughed loudly at Adina's reply. "The woman's right".

"Now", Samy rolled her eyes, "I'll go talk to him. Someone HAS to", Samy gave a sigh and went after Bican.

"Aha!". Nancy was now carefully examining the little piece of seashell between her fingers. "Okay, I guess now we can go talk to the others about tonight. In a shady place", she pointed out to Adina's great satisfaction. "Boske, you coming?"

Boske was still sobbing.


"Poor girl. Do you think she's alright?". Julian seemed worried. But Boske gave him again that I-am-going-to-hit-you-down-there look so Julian just said "I guess we should go".

"Okay, we'll be back in a sec", Adina said a bit scared.

Boske was alone now with the beer in her front exactly where Nancy had placed it a bit earlier. As soon as the four were completely out of her sight, she grabbed the beer and drank it all.

"Okay, so who are we playing why? Kentucky Headhunters?" sh
e finally uttered.

1 comment:

Hesbell said...

thats an interesting title for comments