Wednesday, July 4

It's Great To Be Home

Today, at about half past 4 pm, I put on my red shoes (well... Converse... but it was really nice to say 'shoes'... makes me think of Bowie's "Let's Dance") and got out of my flat to get the bus to TNB... well... Motoare, alea-alea... anyways... As I was coming out of the block, singing my latest obsession (GoodBooks "Humphrey Bogart"),I was violently disturbed... by a.... weeeel... cum sa explic... eu sed in Baicului... mirifica zona... Manelistii feteuiau in plina strada... Cu niste ditamai boxele mai inalte decat mine... So, instantly, my mind created some bigger stereo system and started playing Arctic Monkeys at max volume... oO...

As a bonus to clear yr mind... As I was saying earlier, my new oh-my-god-this-song-is-outta-this-world obsession... what made me love it so much? Well, the 'but you walk like humphery bogart' vocal part... It's dazzling...

GoodBooks - Humphrey Bogart.mp3

No comments: