Friday, July 13

Kingdom come

Yes, I have reached the point when I am fully aware of my issues... I listen to too much nurave-scented music... My new found love for Shy Child tops it... And Page France did not last for long in my world... Although they are a very nice band... I've tried listening to Blur but it did not work... Don't know why... I've been planing for the last couple of days to listen to The Smiths but for some unkonwn reason I never really got myself to actually add them to my playlist... So, there is but one thing to do... Listen to some rave... I've got my hands on all Prodigy albums and some KLF... and as soon as the huge queue in my player will end, my ears will hear some Prodigy... Oh, and I almost forgot to mention how much I love Maximo Park's 'Russian Literature'... I'll leave you with it and get back to my Ballard book...

Maximo Park - Russian Literature

No comments: