Sunday, July 8

Holly Moe....

This is old (26th of June....), but hey, better latter than never...
Remember the gloriuos pic of Alex Turner and James Righton? Well, it's not all about booze and popping pills... or so it seems... According to the music press, Alex, James, Ms. Lily I-am-an-oppiniated-bitch Allen and Mr. Dizzee I've-got-a-Mercury Rascal have recorded/will be recording some songs together....
Also, this morning I was in the mood for some Strokes vids... thought I had a laugh... Well, that did notlast too long, as I soon realized that Strokes do not swallow even half of the amount of alcohol Klaxons do, thus they are not as funny... Yes, Klaxons strike back in full force...

(old, but hilarious.. from Glastonburry... forgot to post it right away... but, hey)



(T in the park... Not as drunk as the first one, but stil funny)



(I would like to underline the fact that it's spinach, not beef... they are vegetarians... *rolls around laughing*

Simon: No no no no it's not beef- we're all friends.
Jamie: No no it's not beef it's spinach.
Simon: It's not beef I'm a vegetarian.
Jamie: It's not beef it's spinach. I took a spoon full of spinach and I gently placed it upon the shoulder, and he was upset with me, I hope, I haven't seen him since and I hope that today is the day for making up.
Simon: I tried to explain to him the incident that happened between me and him and he didn't remember.
Jamie: That's why I made up for it by placing the spinach.
*courstesy of a Simon's Hair member*)

Aaaand, becuase this morning I was confirmed that I am not entirely insane... It exists... Mercury Rev DO have a song intitled "In A Funny Way"... which I happen to adore and have been singing for the past two weeks...
mercury rev - in a funny way.mp3

No comments: