Sunday, July 29

Lastfm weekly chart 22-29 july

Because I haven't done it in a while... and it's fun

1. The Horrors - i'm going on a slashy fanfic diet... Horrors are top of the list... besides, Excellent Choice is a perfect track...

2. Devendra Banhart - yes, among my nu rave moments, i have bits of neo-folk... I found the video from "A Ribbon" and I thought the song was brill and that led to a few hours of Devendra...

3. Klaxons - take a look at my blog... ask my friends...

4. Japanther - love 'em... *points a few post down*

5. The Bishops - the only thing that bothers my about these lads is that two of them are twins... and they dress the same... well, at least in pics and vids...

6. My Darling YOU! - swedish... that says enough

7. The Libertines - i just found out that Kate Moss has a bio in romana se numeste 'Dependenta de dragoste'... eu cred ca e de altele dependenta... read some Doherty-related fragments today in Cora... no relation to the fact that i've been listening to the Libs... just thought it was funny... also, saw a news on MTV romania... about Petey, Kate and the sex tapes... presented by that twat, Zara... he's such a lame creature...

8. Cut Copy - i have my moments... when I listen to 'Autoban Music Box' on repeat...

9. Long Blondes - saw this video with the photo shoot for NME's cool list 06... and remembered how much I love these guys

10. Muse - rumours, baby...

No comments: